- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Washington State License #LH60889526
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Oregon State License #C5756
- M.Ed. in Human Services & Counseling from DePaul University, 2009
- B.A. in Sociology from DePaul University
- I spent 7.5 years doing crisis response in a college environment and then worked for over 2 years at a community mental health agency with children, adolescents, adults, families, and couples before transitioning into Private Practice.
I consider myself a nomad after living around the nation everywhere from Arizona, Massachusetts, Kansas, Italy, Illinois, Colorado, and California. I discovered the beauty of Washington over 7 years ago and definitely feel that the Pacific Northwest is my home. I’m an avid downhill skier, kayaker, and trail runner who can generally be found hanging out with my awesome pup, cooking delicious food with my fiancé, and drinking a cup of coffee.